Sunday 18 August 2013

I AM, Angela Lansbury !



Now then me dears, this post is not only an homage to the omni talented Ms. Lansbury but also in honour of my other half, to mark his 50th birthday. 

How so you might ask? Well me dears, the catch phrase 'I am Angela Lansbury' has been an in-joke in our little circle of friends for many years. 

Just about the whole gang jetted of to Amsterdam last weekend to celebrate Jon's birthday. Which we did in great style, each sporting a specially made badge. 

So here we go me dears with my tribute to the wonderfully fab Angela Lansbury. 


Time is a terrible thing and some people never think of Angela as ever being young























Some starlets fade along with their youth; only a few mature into a truly great star.




















Happy 50th Jon 
Here is a few little ditties from the lady herself to sign off with






ttfn

More Amsterdam related stuff to follow.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute to all the Angelas! I hope you were happy with the range of Angela photos on the badges. I wouldn't want to have let you, or her down ;-)). ttfn Hils x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling - thank you!

    I AM ANGELA LANSBURY!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete