Sunday 30 November 2014

Random - Toreadors !

Well me dears our annual  trip to Spain to celebrate my birthday is just two months away. On that thought here is a random hotchpotch of Andalusian delights


I would however like to make it clear that no matter how much I like looking at bull fighters 
I do not approve of bull fighting itself.


So then to get us in the mood, here is the Divine Isabel Pantoja and 'Se Me Enamora el Alma ' with some dancing boys thrown in for good measure.


With la Pantoja ringing in your ears the following random selection from tumblr should be jolly.













and finally just in case you thought it all a bit too macho. 




There tiz then my lovelies.
The flight and apartment are both booked
and I cant wait to get a bit of Spanish culture.



ttfn



2 comments:

  1. I can guess which "bit of Spanish culture" you are after, dear... Jx

    PS Interesting facts: neither "matador" nor "toreador" are actually used by the Spanish - "toreador" (rather than "torero") was invented by Georges Bizet for his opera Carmen. He needed the syllables of the word to match the timing of the song. Thank you, Wikipedia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos repaired 21st April 2019

    ReplyDelete