Thursday 10 January 2013

More Randomness

Here we are again me dears with a little filler while I slog away on the research of yet another blog about London markets.

Random pics that I have come across and thought it might be jolly to share.
They are all assumed to be in the public domain and of course will be removed if asked to do so.



 Dolores Del Rio

 Empress Alexandra Feodorovna’s diamond and aquamarine kokoshnik tiara.

 Errol Flynn flanked by Robert Mitchum (left) and Burt Lancaster (right)

 Glee.

 Gore Vidal

 Josephine Baker


 Princess Victoria-Mary "May" of Teck the future Queen Mary.

 Maria Callas in 1957 by Beaton.

 Tamara de Lempicka.




Tsar Nicholas II and King George V.














Let me know if you think they are fun and I will do some more



ttfn


.

1 comment:

  1. My dear, the randomness knows no bounds! Fantabulosa...
    Jx

    ReplyDelete